We are providing the retail and ecommerce solution and service to various e-commerce companies with excellent performance. Some bellow services are –
- Marchent acquisition or seller registration
- Seller Management solutions
- Seller Audit and Planning
- Market operating price Audit
- Product Quality and Market analysis
- eKYC paperless or online project
- Marketplace, placing branding material, and catalogs Management,
- app enrolment and training and e-wallet activation
- AADHAAR Bio-Metric Based Account opening
- Branding, Promotion Event activity for company Product
Market Research and Data Collection
Our core team consists of passionate marketing research professionals with rich multi-function experience in domestic and international market research and knowledge management processes.
Our service offerings include multi-mode Data Collection (both quantitative and qualitative techniques), Survey Programming & Hosting Analytics and Data Processing. Bluorchid combines a client-focused approach with robust project management to offer a unique experience to its clients.
- Partner network covering over 20+ locations Pan India.
- Handpicked partners, ensuring better quality of work and understanding of the local geography
- Top class syndication services for online and offline data collection
- Robust Project Management
- Responsiveness to customer needs
- Value added services
- Adherence to Deadlines
- Measurable Results
Market research is any organized effort to gather information about markets or customers. It is a very important component of business strategy. The term is commonly interchanged with marketing research; however, expert practitioners may wish to draw a distinction, in that marketing research is concerned specifically about marketing processes, while market research is concerned specifically with markets.
Market research, as defined by the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research, includes social and opinion research is the systematic gathering and interpretation of information about individuals or organizations using statistical and analytical methods and techniques of the applied social sciences to gain insight or support decision making.
Data collection is a term used to describe a process of preparing and collecting data – for example as part of a process improvement or similar project. The purpose of data collection is to obtain information to keep on record, to make decisions about important issues, to pass information on to others. Primarily, data is collected to provide information regarding a specific topic.
Data collection usually takes place early on in an improvement project, and is often formalized through a data collection plan which often contains the following activity.
- Pre collection activity – Agree goals, target data, definitions, methods
- Collection – data collection
- Present Findings – usually involves some form of sorting analysis and/or presentation.
Prior to any data collection, pre-collection activity is one of the most crucial steps in the process. It is often discovered too late that the value of their interview information is discounted as a consequence of poor sampling of both questions and informants and poor elicitation techniques. After pre-collection activity is fully completed, data collection in the field, whether by interviewing or other methods, can be carried out in a structured, systematic and scientific way.